Can I claim education expenses? | IOOGO

Can I claim education expenses?

If you, your spouse, or a dependent are an enrolled student that received a 1098-T, then you may qualify to claim tuition and expenses (Tuition & Expenses for College and Other Higher Education Credit). Based on your responses, you may qualify for the American Opportunity Credit, which is a refundable credit or the Lifetime Learning Credit, which is a non-refundable credit.